The Eagle Rock at Timberlin Creek Elementary School
The Eagle Rock is a great way to send a message for all to see! For a reservation of $20, you can congratulate your student, wish a student a happy birthday (or happy "half" birthday), show appreciation for your favorite teacher, staff member, team or let everyone know how much you love Timberlin Creek!
Reservations are complete once payment is made through the sysytem.
To help insure you don't lose your date, it is our recommendation that you do not use a SmartPhone to submit this form as you may time out.
Questions about the Rock?
Contact Dawn Evans at
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY 2 People may be on campus to paint until further notice!
You may start painting the rock at 4:00pm on the day before your reserved date(s). (i.e. If you reserved the rock for a Tuesday, you may start painting at 4:oopm on Monday evening.) The school gates will be locked at 8 PM daily. Therefore, you will need to paint the rock between 4 PM to 8 PM the day prior to your reservation. Rock reservations for Monday should be painted the prior Friday between 4 PM to 8 PM. Due to school holidays, some dates are noted with footnotes. FOOTNOTES are located at the bottom of this page and attached to certain dates.
When looking for the date you would like to reserve, please understand that this is based on the SCHOOL calendar!
Please know that if you do not see a specific date, it is not a "school calendar" date. Dates may become available again if a payment doesn't go through. Keep checking back!
When you complete the checkout you have read and agreed to the Eagle Rock guidelines. You will receive an email confirmation and receipt of your reservation .
Reservations for 20-21 are
1. Denotes prior day is a school holiday. Please paint the rock on previous Friday between 4 PM to 8 PM.
2. Denotes prior day is a school holiday. Please paint the rock on previous Thursday between 4 PM to 8 PM.
3. Denotes prior day is a school holiday. Please paint the rock on previous Monday between 4 PM to 8 PM.
4. Denotes prior day is a school holiday. Please paint the rock on previous Tuesday between 4 PM to 8 PM.
5. Denotes prior day is a school holiday. Please paint the rock on previous Wednesday between 4 PM to 8 PM.
6. Denotes the prior days are a disctrict break. However, November 3rd, January 29th, and April 9th are a teacher workday. Please plan on painting the rock betwee 8 AM to 4 PM on those days.
**To help insure you don't lose your date, it is our recommendation that you do not use a SmartPhone to submit this form as you may time out during the process and loose all information!
****Any monies provided as payment to Timberlin Creek Elementary PTO or its vendors for any PTO sponsored event, membership, reservation or merchandise are non-refundable. No dates will be rescheduled due to weather. Such monies will be considered a donation to Timberlin Creek Elementary PTO. In the case of defective merchandise, the defective merchandise may be returned to PTO within 10 days of purchase for an exchange of the same or like value merchandise.