Join Your PTO Today!
Be the link to our future. Become a PTO member!
When you provide monetary support to your PTO, you are funding school supplies and equipment (including new computers and arts/music equipment) and fun student and family events.
When you volunteer your time, you are helping make the events and initiatives we deliver and support successful.
Questions? Contact us at: TimberlinCreekPTO@gmail.com.
It's $15 for a family membership
$10 for Instructional staff
$5 for Non-Instructional staff
2019-2020 PTO Funding Initiatives
Computers and Safety
• Continued upgrades to computers, electronics, etc.
• Web-based instructional programs (example: IXL) for all grade levels
• Field study funds for all grade levels
• Field study t-shirts for all grade levels (over 1,000 shirts!!)
Fun Family Events:
• Mother/Son Event • Father/Daughter Dance
• Holiday House (students do their own holiday shopping)
Art, Media, Music, and PE:
• Art room supplies to be used by all grade levels
• Books for the Media Center
• Music Program Funding: New drums, new unpitched instruments, iPod and sound system repairs, music CDs and publications for instruction and chorus, monies toward costumes and sets for musical performances
• PE Program Funding: New PE equipment and repairs on existing equipment, iPod and sound system repairs, fitness certificates/awards, Mileage Club awards
A BRAND NEW SOLID ROOF STRUCTURE FOR THE P.E. COURT!!!!!
****Any monies provided as payment to Timberlin Creek Elementary PTO or its vendors for any PTO sponsored event, membership or merchandise are non-refundable. Such monies will be considered a donation to Timberlin Creek Elementary PTO. In the case of defective merchandise, the defective merchandise may be returned to PTO within 10 days of purchase for an exchange of the same or like value merchandise.
OR click this button and go to the online store to JOIN TODAY!